Are you interesting in volunteering to help Summer Music?
Please contact Marg Funston 519-797-2699
Volunteers needed To help set up for our fundraiser concert "Something Different" on May 13, 2017 at the Port Elgin United Church.
Thursday May 11th - Late afternon
• Volunteers to load the stage with equipment - late afternoon
Saturday May 13th - After the concert (9:30 ish)
• Volunteers to take down stage equipment
Volunteers needed July 21-28 To help Facilities Coordinator
Friday, July 21
• 4 volunteers to move percussion equipment
Sunday, July 23
• 2 volunteers to set up percussion equipment for the Festival Winds.
Monday, July 24
• 2 volunteers needed to run small errands to different locations until 12:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 27
• 4 volunteers to set up for the Thursday night Festival Winds concert.
• 4 volunteers to move equipment for Junior, Intermediate and Senior Bands back to the schools where the equipment was obtained.
Friday, July 28
• 4 volunteers to set up for the Gala Concert and take equipment back to two schools in Saugeen Shores.
July 24 – 28
• crossing guards for 8:30 a.m. and 12:00 a.m.
• lunch monitors – 4 a day 12:00a.m.-1:00p.m.